Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

12-15-11 - Nabi Crack Dark Green

So I had a chance to try out this new polish

Wet N. Wild - French White Creme - This is a nice white polish, opaque in two coats.

OPI - Red Shatter - This polish has a nice crackle effect, although it is starting to getting a little thick after just two usages, I think a little be of thinner will be in order the next time I use this.

Nabi Crack Dark Green - This is a much better green then the Mia Secret, although I was hoping for something a little darker, although its a perfect Christmas green. It has good crackle effect although I did go a little too thick in a few places. Overall, I'm very happy with this polish and will pick up a couple of other colors.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment