Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

12-17-2011 - Stamps & Strips

So I have a couple of things going on for today's post Someone at work asked me about the Sally Hansen Nail Effects strips, so I went out and go the ones called Snow Bunny. They have a really cute design and looked nice but they started peeling within 10 minutes. Disappointment.


Photobucket

Then I got a new set of stamping plates on Amazon from Shany. They have some pretty cool designs, and quite a few different than the ones I have on my Bundle Monster plates, some the same.

For this one I used a base of Wet N Wild French White Creme, I like this white, its ready to go in two coats. Then I used Wet N Wild Red Red for the stamping and Shanty plate SH01. I'm still working on getting my placement right with the stamping so please excuse the crooked design. :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment