Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

12-15-11 = Something New

I was at Walgreen's today and came across a brand of polish I've never seen or heard about before. Its called Nabi Crack and its all crackle polishes. Walgreens had a full display and there were a bunch of different colors, it was hard to tell how many because they were all mixed up, but it looked like there were at least 15-20 different colors. I only bought one to start with to see how it works. I got the dark green one, they don't have names just numbers 47-CNP60. I'm hoping to have a new mani for you later today using it, I'm hopeful it works better than the Mia Secret dark green I got which was a huge disappointment.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I saw those at a local dollar store. I grabbed that same dark green a red and a purple. I just got those since those are the colors I'm lacking in my crackle collection. They work really well. I need to go back and get more. How much were they at Walgreens? They were $1.49 at the dollar store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're 2.99 at Walgreens. I went back last night and got a yellow, an orange and a dark gunmetal.

    ReplyDelete