Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

11-30-11 - OPI Ogre the Top Blue What's With the Catitude and Alpine Snow

So tomorrow is the 1st of December, its holiday time. I'm trying to decide if I should do the 12 Days of Christmas Manis like I did last year, or just do holiday themed manis for the entire month. I can't decide, but in the meantime, I have a fun mani for today

OPI - Alpine Snow - This is a white creme. It has good application and great coverage for a white polish. Smooth and opaque in two coats

OPI - What's with the Catitude - This is a light blue creme - This also had really good coverage and application.

OPI - Ogre the Top Blue - This is a medium blue creme - This is a great shade of blue with good coverage and application.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment