Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Monday, November 7, 2011

11-7-11 - Today's Mani

After several days of one headache after another, I finally feel up to doing a mani and it turns out crappy. Oh well.


Sinful Colors - Pull Over - This is a medium yellow creme. Good application and good coverage in three coats.

OPI - Navy Shatter - This along with the Pink are probably my favorites from the Shatter collection

Mia Secret - Dark Green Crackle - This is a total disappointment. Its thin and watery and no where near the dark green color it looks in the bottle. I've had the Mia Secret Black and White crackles and they were great. But this one is a huge disappointment.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment