Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

11-27-11 - Nubar Avant-Garde

The long weekend is coming to an end and I've been busy doing nail stuff. :)

I went with Nubar for this one, because at the risk of repeating myself, yeah I know I am, I love Nubar polish its my favorite of all of my polishes. Anyway to get to down to it,

Nubar - Avant-Garde - This is a burgundy shimmer matte polish. This is has really great coverage and application, although for this particular mani I used a top coat.

Nubar - 2010 - This is flaky topcoat. I love how this looks over the Avant-Garde giving a very autumny look.

All topped with Seche Vite

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment