Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

11/10/11 -Essie Bangle Jangle & Zoya Neeka

For Today's Mani I went a little purpley

Essie - Bangle Jangle - This a lavender creme from the new winter collection Cocktail Bling. This polish is awesome. Very smooth application and the coverage is great with opaqueness in one coat. I love this polish.

Zoya - Neeka - This is a grapey purple shimmer with light purple and gold micro glitter. I love the color of this polish. Great application and coverage

I used the Neeka with Bundle Monster plate BM14 for the design.

All topped off with a couple of coats of Seche Vite.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment