Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

11-16-11 - OPI Mermaid's Tears and Skull & Glossbones

Since the last time I posted I did a couple of total fail manis, so I'm glad to have a fairly decent for today. I'm still working on perfecting my stamping, but its coming along.

So today I was feeling a bit piraty and went with a couple of colors from OPI's POTC collection.

Skull & Glossbones - This is a light taupe creme. Nice coverage and application. It is a two coat polish.

Mermaid's Tear - This is a seafoam creme. I really love this color, its one of my favorites.

stamping plate P59 with Konad white stamping polish.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment