Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Monday, November 28, 2011

11-28-11 - OPI Grape...Set...Match

Its hard getting back to work after having four days off, so I just had to do a new mani.

OPI - Grape...Set...Match - This is a grapey polish with blue and purple micro glitter. The application and coverage on this one were very nice.l

I then topped it with OPI Blue Shatter - I'm not sure if I didn't wait long enough for the polish to dry or if I applied it too thick but I didn't get as good as a crackle effect on this one as I get with the colors from the Shatter collection. The color one this one is a great electric blue.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment