Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Monday, October 1, 2012

China Glaze - Roguish Red

Its finally here, October 1st and time for Halloween manis.   Yeeaaaaa.   So from  now until the end of the month all of my manis are going to have a Halloween theme so get ready for a lot of orange and black  :)   For today we have


China  Glaze - Roguish Red - This is from China Glaze's new Halloween collection Wicked.  This is a reddish orange creme.  Good coverage and application and I love the color.   I don't have another orange quite like this one.

Stamping done with Bundle Monster plate BM213 and Konad black stamping polish.

Topped with Out The Door


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment