Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

OPI Funky Dunkey, OPI Atomic Orange - Wet N Wild Black Creme

Hope everyone is doing well. Six more days until Halloween and I have a new mani for you. Please excuse the band-aid, I cut my finger at work.

OPI - Funky Dunkey - This is one of my favorite purple polishes. Unfortunately my camera is stupid and doesn't know how to photograph purple. I had to adjust the color but couldn't get it right. This polish is actually darker than what I was able to show in the photo. The coverage and application for this is great.

OPI - Atomic Orange - since it just a tiny line I won't really say much.

Wet N Wild - Black Creme - my absolute favorite black.

Topped with Seche Vite

Photobucket

Then add a little spider decal and we're all set for Halloween. This is a KISS Halloween decal.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment