Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Sunday, October 7, 2012

OPI Need Sunglasses; OPI Atomic Orange; OPI Alpine Snow

Hope everyone is having a good Sunday. From the colors in the title, you probably guessed what today's Hallomani is, and if you guessed candy corn nails, you're right.

OPI - Need Sunglasses - I love this polish although it is very sheer and takes at least 3-4 coats for really good coverage. Still the application is good and its a great shade of yellow.

 OPI - Atomic Orange - This is a great dark orange polish. Great cover and application.

 OPI - Alpine Snow - This isn't the best white I've ever used, but its definitely in the top 5. It has good coverage at 2-3 coats and nice application.

No Top Coat was used.
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment