Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

OPI Live and Let Die

Hope everyone is having a nice Sunday, almost time for the new week and back to work. So here is today's Hallowmani. 

 OPI - Live and Let Die - This is from the new James Bond Skyfall Collection. This is a black polish with gold and green micro glitter which gives it a kind of greenish tint. This is great Halloween polish and would have been perfect in a Halloween collection. The application and coverage are good. Its a nice two coat polish.

 Topped with Seche Vite

Hmmmm I just notice that my page count has some how disappeared and I have to start from 0 again.   Not a happy camper.

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment