Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Monday, October 22, 2012

Essie Fear or Desire, Essie Orange Its Obvious & Wet N Wild Black Creme

Start of the work week, hope everyone had a good weekend. I felt really crappy the whole weekend with a non-stop headache. So for today's Hallowmani I have a gradient that unfortunately did not turn out very well. I swear eventually I'm going to do the perfect gradient. In the meantime, here is this not so great effort. Sorry about the poor clean up, I actually did this yesterday when I was feeling really bad. I then I made a huge mistake doing the pics against the black polish so you can't really see the tips. I was definitely not with it.

I can't really say much about the coverage and application of these covers with this design, so I'll just identify the polishes.

Essie - Fear or Desire - this is a light orange creme.

Essie - Orange, Its Obvious - this is a bright dark orange creme

Wet N Wild - Black Creme - a shiny black creme

Topped with Seche Vite


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment