Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

OPI Pink of Hearts 2012 - Pink Wednesday

I picked up OPI's Breast Cancer Awareness set,  so I thought I'd go ahead and use it today.   I have some friends who are breast cancer survivors and I lost my mom 30 years ago when she was 38 to a different type of cancer and my dad is currently in treatment (radiation and chemo) for throat cancer.  So I'd thought I do a mani in support of finding a cure for all of kinds.     And ladies, please be sure to do your monthly self-exam and if you in the age backet, get your mammogram.     Now to the polish

OPI - I Think In Pink -  This is a really sweet light pink.   Its kind of sheer and took three coats for complete opacity but coverage was smooth and I didn't get any streaks on the first or second coat.

OPI - You Glitter Be Good To Me -  This is a glitter polish with small pink glitter pieces and large fucshia hex pieces.  Delivery of the glitter onto the nail was pretty good.  

I really like the look for both of these polishes together.

Topped with Out The Door


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment