Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sinful Colors - Polar Opposites

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. So we have another brand jumping on the magnetic bandwagon. Sinful Colors. Today I have Polar Opposites which is a really cool dark silver magnetic with blue/purple duochrome micro glitter. You can't see the purple flash in the pics, but its there in real life and looks really cool. It looks like all of the Sinful magnetic have some micro glitter, although so far I've only gotten two of them. And one thing I can say about the Sinful magnetics is that the magnet is really nice and strong. Better than the magnets on some of the more expensive brands I have.

Topped with Out The Door

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment