Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Monday, September 3, 2012

Orly Flare, Orly Flicker and Orly Smolder

Hope all of those in the US had a good Labor Day, hope everyone else had a good Monday.

Even though its still summer, I have a bit of a fallish mani for today, and its to date my best attempt at a gradient.

Orly - Flare - This is from the new Fired Up Collection - This is a gold shimmer with tiny bits of green and pink micro glitter. This is a fairly sheer and required three coats which got a little bubbling by the end.

Orly - Flicker- This is also from the Fired Up Collection - This is rusty orange shimmer.

Orly - Smolder - Also from Fired Up - this is a dark red/wine shimmer.

Flicker and Smolder I applied with a sponge so really can't say much about application and coverage. Topped with Out The Door

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment