Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Sephora by OPI It's Real 18K Gold Top Coat and Essie Bahama Mama

Hope its been a good week for everyone.   I have a fun new thing for today, so I'll get right to it.


Essie - Bahama Mama - This is a burgundy/berry creme.  Good application and coverage.  I really like this one.

Here is the new fun thing -  Sephora for OPI It's Real Gold top coat.   This is a top coat with real gold flakes in it.  The delivery of the flakes onto the nail was really good and it gives a fun look.  

Just an FYI = both OPI and Zoya have real gold flake top coats coming in Oct/Nov

Topped with Out The Door.  

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment