Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

9/4/10 - More New Goodies

I swear I need to stop leaving the house. In this haul we have:

Revlon - Ocean Breeze - this supposedly smells when it dries. I'm assuming that since its called Ocean Breeze its supposed to smell like the ocean. We'll see

Sinful - Snow Me White - While I love my Ulta white to use on my nails, its overpowering when marbeling so I thought I'd try this one out. It was recommended by Ice Queen. Actually she also recommended the Finger Paint polish I bought yesterday

Sinful - See You Soon - a midnight blue shimmer.

That's my cat Tera in the background

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment