Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

9/12/10 - Today's Mani

So for today we have

Wet N Wild - Black Creme - I know I've said it before but this is my absolute favorite black

Sally Hanson - Purple Fiesta - I love the color of this one, its an awesome purple, but (doesn't it seem like there is always a but . . .) the delivery of the glitter was horrible. When pulling out the brush there was barely any glitter on it, and no confetti glitter. When I use a glitter polish I expect to get some serious glitter when applied. It actually took 3 coats to get the glitter I got. I'm very disappointed with this one.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment