Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

9/25/10 - Swatches

I did some swatches of my recent hauls

Sally Hansen - Emerald City - I like the color but it went seriously bubbly on me. Not sure about this one.

OPI - Obscurity - this is the only one of the mini set that is a matte. A matte black, that's cool. Although it does still look like Suzi Skis the Pyrenees to me, just matte.

OPI - Unripened - this one fooled me in the bottle. I didn't except a black with green/blue/purple glitter. Its very much like Sinful Colors What's Your Name

OPI - Nevemore - This is a very nice purple I like it.

OPI - Sanguine - A great dark red shimmer

Icing - Paparazzi - This one is pretty think and gloopy, but I think it will work as a tip color.

China Glaze - Zombie Zest - this really does look slimey, I can't decide if I like it or not

China Glaze - Mummy May I - when I first saw this over the summer I figured I would like it and I was right I love this one. I'll be wearing it year round. Although I need to go get another bottle or two to make sure I always have it

China Glaze - Ick-A-Bod-Y - this is a great polish for Halloween. Its a little thick and gloopy but not too bad

Revlon - Slipper - A very nice glitter top coat.

All of the colors were done with two coats and no top coat.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment