Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

9/12/10 - More New Goodies

I had to stop at Walgreens today so I have some new goodies

Sally Hansen - Purple Fiesta - This is an amethyst purple with regular glitter and confetti glitter. I'm looking forward to trying this one out.

Sinful Colors - Hot Spot - a dark blue shimmer

Kiss - Halloween nail decals - I am so happy I found these. I've been looking for skull and cross bone decals in the stores forever. I only bought 3 packages today but I'm going back to get more this week, so I'll have enough to last the whole year. It really sucks when the things you like best are only available for a few weeks a year. I always have to stock up at this time of year on black candles, skull stuff, etc. I wish it was more readily available in stores. But I digress, I am just happy to have finally found the decals.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment