Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

9/11/10 - Today's Haul

Well I went out today so of course I'm back with a haul


Most of the colors in this Icing set don't have names. I think that this is a really old set they've been trying to get rid of for a long time. I was just looking at the polishes and the saleslady pulled it out from a clearance shelf and said she could give it to me really cheap. $5.00 for the whole set. So even though I probably won't wear most of them, the peach creme one was actually just what I was looking for. Anyway this is what I have

Icing - bright pink shimmer - name unknown
Icing - bright orange shimmer - name unknown
Icing - bright yellow shimmer - name unknown
Icing - peach creme - Tickets Please
Icing - kind of a robin's egg blue shimmer - name unknown

Icing - leopard print decals

Icing- Paparazzi - a burnt orange glitter

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I've got a few of the Icing sets and really wish they'd name or number the polishes...

    ReplyDelete