Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

9/25/10 - Today's Haul

Success at last!!!!!!!! It took going to three Sally's and putting up with really rude salesgirls at one, but I finally found the China Glaze Halloween Collection. Yaaaaaa. And the shopping center that the Sally's is in, also has an Ulta so I stopped in there and found a really nifty OPI Halloween Mini Collection.

China Glaze - Mummy May I - this is a black/purple glitter.
China Glaze - Zombie Zest - this is a slime green/yellow glitter
China Glaze - Ick-A-Bod-Y - this is an orange/black glitter
OPI - Unripened - this is a blue/green/purple duochrome glitter
OPI - Nevermore - this is a purple glitter
OPI - Sanguine - this is a dark red shimmer
OPI - Obscurity - this is a dark gunmetal gray creme which looks exactly like Suzi Skis the Pyrenees

The back of the box of the OPI minis has instructions for a couple of different nail art designs and it seems to imply that the minis are mattes. Could be interesting


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment