Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Friday, September 3, 2010

9/3/10 - New Goodies

The other day I picked up a few new polishes at Walgreens and today I went to Sally's and got a few things
From Walgreens on 9/1

Sinful Colors - A cute little mini of Sugar Sugar

Wet N. Wild - Wild Card - Walgreens has Wet N. Wild on sale right now for 79 cents. Can't beat that

Wet N. Wild - Rain Check

Maybelline - Pretty in Purple - this one is hard to see in the pic, its a dark purple shimmer

Jackelin - Silver Glaze - I've never heard of this brand, but Walgreens had it for 50 cents so I couldn't resist
Photobucket

Today from Sally's

Orly - Galaxy Girl - this is from the Cosmic FX collection. Its a dark purple with blue shimmer

Finger Paints - Autumn Midnight - This is a pretty navy shimmer

Out the Door top coat - I'm still having trouble with the Seche bubbling and although I like the Diamont, I wanted something that is more shiny so the girl at Sally's recommended this one. I haven't used it before so it will be fun to try out
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment