Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Monday, January 3, 2011

1-3-11 - New Goodies

So I was out running around today, and I have these swatch wheels at Sally's. I've been looking for some for awhile now and am so happy I have finally found them. Now I can swatch all of my polishes. Also found these funny little stickers that cover the entire nail, it will be fun trying them.

And six new polishes which now brings me to a total of 275 polishes.

Orly - Space Cadet - a green/purple duochrome

China Glaze - Awaken - a silver shimmer

China Glaze - Avalanche - a purple/silver shimmer

Essie - Sew Psyched - a green sage shimmer

OPI - Off with the Red - a medium dark red

OPI - Shimmer Shimmer - Blue/multi glitter, this is different enough from Absolutely Alice to be cool.




Photobucket


Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment