Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

1-25-11 - Today's Mani

So I guess its pretty obvious that I really like buying nail polish :) Well when I was doing my swatching, I realized that I have a lot of polishes I haven't used yet, so my goal is to use them before I start going back to old favorites, so I'll probably be changing manis more frequently than usual, so without further ado, today's mani is

China Glaze - Awaken - This is a gun metalish silver shimmer which is really pretty. It goes on nicely but is a little bit on the thin side.

OPI - Black Shatter - Like a new toy, I'll probably be playing with this one quite often. The other day someone asked me what I thought of Black Shatter compared to the Mia Secret crackle polish. I have to say I like them both, and they are pretty equal in my opinion.

Topped everything off with Out the Door top coat.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment