Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

1-22-11 - Today's Mani

So while I was going through my polishes today, I realized that I have a lot that I haven't used yet, some of which I've had for a long time, so I'm going to start working on using them

OPI - Ogre the Top Blue - The is a bright neonish blue from the Shrek collection. It went on great, two coats and its good to go.

China Glaze - Fairy Dust - This is a silver glitter its pretty, but very much the same as the other silver glitters that I have. Of course the camera never catches the sparkliness of these polishes, this one is really pretty with a great sparkle.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great combination. :D

    I love Fairy Dust. It is beautiful topping other polishes and it is fab in frankens, too.

    ReplyDelete