Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

1-20-11 - New Goodies

The postman was good to me today. I got three new polishes in the mail and I stopped off an picked one up a Penney's.

Nfu Oh - #64 - This is a pinkish/purplish holo. This is my first Nfu Oh polish and I'm very excited to try it.

OPI - Not Like the Movies - This is from the Katy Perry Collection. Its a green/purple duo chrome, I have a couple of other similar colors but I thought I'd give this a try. I actually stopped by Penney's hoping to get Black Shatter but they had all of the colors except that one. So I'll get it this weekend at Ulta.

OPI - Take the Stage. I missed getting this one when Burlesque was out and had to get it off Ebay its a rust colored shimmer.

OPI - Have You Seen My Limo - this is an older color I just got off Ebay - Its from the 2007 Holiday in Hollywood Collection. Its an amethyst shimmer with multi micro glitter.

So with these four new ones that brings me to a total of 287 polishes.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'll be watching for your review of the Nfu Oh holo. I've been considering that shade too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to tell you, its awesome. I did my review late last night, its just above this post.

    ReplyDelete