Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Friday, January 14, 2011

1-14-11 - Today's Haul

I picked up a few things while I was out and about today. I went by Ulta, and they told me they would have the OPI Katy Perry Collection out on Jan. 23rd for those who are waiting for the collection. I think I got a nice mix of colors this time.

Essie - Going Incognito - This is a tealish green polish that looks very interesting

Essie - Smokin' Hot - This is a muted purple I can't wait to try

Essie - Merino Cool - This is a muted kind of mauve color, hard to describe but I love it.

OPI - Ogre The Top Blue - A neon blue. This one finally finishes off the Shrek Collection for me. Took me long enough :)

China Glaze - I don't know what's gotten into me with all of these reds I've been getting lately, but this is a dark red with silver micro glitter. From the Vintage Vixen Collection.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment