Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

1-12-11 - Today's Mani

So I wasn't actually planning to do a new mani today, but somehow I got my finger caught in the two-hole punch at work and took a gouge out of polish. I know I could have just re-done that nail, but I'm an all or nothing girl, I can't polish just one nail :), so I tried another of my Zoya's.

Valerie - This is a really neato purple micro glitter in a black base, I it would have been good to go in one coat but I did two just cuz. I topped it with Seche. I've decided to give it another try. Of course my purple hating camera doesn't really show the real color very well.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment