Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Monday, May 27, 2013

Zoya Solange, Zoya Beatrix, Zoya Destiny

Happy Memorial Day to all in the U.S. as we remember those who gave their life in service to our country. To those outside the U.S., Happy Monday.

So today I have a trio of Zoya PixieDust Polishes. All three of these polishes are pretty sheer, but they have good application and good coverage with a couple of coats.

I've also realized that I seem to be especially attracted to this color combination, I seem to use it quite a bit.


Solange - This is a yellow/gold matte glitter

Beatrix - This is a light orange matte glitter

Destiny - This is a darker reddish orange matte glitter

No top coat used
 photo 828_zps789d9d25.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment