Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Essie Shake Your $$ Maker and OPI Alpine Snow Matte

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

For today we have:

Essie - Shake Your $$ Maker - This is a dark green neon matte from the new 2013 Summer Neon Collection. This is a sheer one and need three coats. After that its just perfect.

OPI - Alpine Snow Matte - This is an old old color. Nice coverage and application. Its takes two coats to be just right.

Then I used a medium sized dotting tool for the dots. I messed a couple of dots up, but it was late when I did this and I didn't feel like starting over.

No topcoat used

 photo 690_zpsc7b4ba5d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment