Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Monday, May 20, 2013

Layla Flash Black

Well the weekend was so busy that I had naked nails all Friday, Saturday and most of Sunday, and didn't get them polished until late Sunday night. But whoa was it worth the wait, cuz holo,holo, holo. We all know how much I love linear holos, and this one is picture heavy this one turned out so nice.

I really like the Layla holos, they have some of the best holo effect and to that, that its black and oh yea. So here they all are.

Topped with Out the Door

 photo 773_zps398d185b.jpg

 photo 774_zps2a8afbb5.jpg

 photo 775_zpsa0379e3f.jpg

 photo 776_zps4ad86568.jpg

 photo 778_zpscb681c9b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment