Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Friday, May 3, 2013

OPI Jinx, OPI Need Sunglasses?, OPI Off With Her Red

So today we had a Cinco De Mayo party at work. I'm the event committee and we wore this funny little "bopper" headbands, so of course I had to my nails to match my "bopper" Also, I wanted to try out one of my new OPI Bond Girl Liquid Sand polishes I go the other day. So here it is.


OPI - Need Sunglasses? - This is an older awesome OPI color. A bright sunshine yellow. This is a bit sheer and requires 2-3 coats.

OPI - Off With Her Red - This is an older dark red from the Alice in Wonderland collection a few years ago. For a dark red its kind of sheer and needs at least 2 coats

OPI - Jinx - This is a new Liquid Sand, from the Bond Girls collection that just came out. Its a bright orange with dark orange and gold glitter. This one doesn't seem to have as much texture as some of the other Liquid Sand polishes. Its actually pretty smooth.

Seche Vite used on Need Sunglasses? and Off With Her Red. No topcoat on Jinx

 photo 665_zps90ae9af2.jpg


 photo 670_zps1a38a441.jpg


 photo 685_zpsccdda0b3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment