Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Monday, May 20, 2013

OPI Vesper

This one is just a complete disaster. Even though I did a lot of clean up on this one, I still ended up with a halo on the cuticles.

OPI - Vesper - This is from the Bond Girls liquid sand collection. I did three coats here, and its way too many. This is actually a purple liquid sand with black glitter, which at three coats you can't see the black glitter, but although with two coats you can see the purple color and black glitter, its still way too sheer, so not sure how to handle the problem with this one, it might actually be nice layered over white.

No topcoat

 photo 757_zps5defd326.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment