Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Nails, Inc - Noho and Nails, Inc. Shoreditch Lane

I was sitting and thinking today, that it seems I've been doing my nails a lot less this year than I have in the past and I'm not sure why. Its definitely not a lack of choices since I have more polish now than I ever have before. But anyway, hopefully I'll start being more motivated and have new manis for you more often.

So lets get right to today's mani.

Nails, Inc. - Noho - This is their black leather effect polish. I've done a mani with this one before. I really like the coverage and application and the texture is most awesome.

Nails, Inc. - Shoreditch Lane - This is the red leather effect. Its a really cool shade of red, kind of darker brickesh red. Also very good coverage and application. And again, love the the texture.

No top coat used.

 photo 556_zps4dbde634.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment