Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Lots of Manis

So I'm really really behind on getting manis posted. So I'm not going to say much about any of them. I do hope everyone has had a good weekend

From 4/22

OPI Blue My Mind and Zoya Storm

Topped with Out the Door

 photo 628_zpsb965c80b.jpg

 photo 630_zps56a39a70.jpg
From 4/23

China Glaze - Sky High Top

China Glaze - Of Course. This is one of the Texture polishes. I know a lot of people are not digging the texture polishes but I love them.

No Top Coat

 photo 633_zpsb0e8002c.jpg

From 4/25

Illamasqua - Speckle - I'm loving this polish. Its a lavender creme with black glitter. I thought it was going to be really sheer but it has great coverage in two coats.

Topped with Out The Door

 photo 637_zps82fd56e4.jpg


From Today

This is one of those new Kiss Gradient Kits

Its okay, but I'm not overly thrilled with it. I probably won't use it again and just do my gradients using the the sponge method.

Topped with Out The Door

 photo 654_zps97cf029a.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment