Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

OPI Matte Topcoat - OPI Quarter of a Cent Cherry

Hope everyone is having a good hump day. Getting closer to the weekend, yeaaa. I have a quick one for today. I tore my hand up at work today packing up files, so sorry about all the cuts and scratches.


OPI - Quarter of Cent Cherry - I've talked about this one before, not much more to say, this is a really nice dark red, one of my favorites.


OPI - Matte Topcoat - So OPI has a new matte topcoat. What can you say about a matte topcoat, it made it matte. Work the same as all the rest.

I did top Quarter of Cent Cherry with Out The Door.




 photo 609_zps16c0b092.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment