Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Essie - Come Here

Hope everyone who celebrates is having a good Easter, for those who don't celebrate, hope you're having a good Sunday. :)


My last few mani have turned out really bad. This one is a little rough around the edges but I'm still putting it up.


Essie - Come Here - This is from the 2013 Resort Collection. This is a bright neony coral. It looks a little more red in the picture than it actually is. I usually don't have any problems with Essie, but this one was a bit hard on the application. It was bit running and dripping off the end of the brush. Kind of streaky on the first coat, but it settled down after three coats.

China Glaze - Lightning Bolt - Yes, I'm one of the few still digging the crackle polishes.

Topped with Out The Door

 photo 549_zps7a30ca3e.jpg

1 comment: