Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Saturday, March 9, 2013

OPI What Wizardry Is This? OPI My Vampire is Buff OPI Goldeneye

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Its been chilly and rainy around here the last few days so its a stay in day today. So let's get to the mani.


OPI - My Vampire is Buff - This is from the new Euro Centrale collection. This is an off white creme with a very very slight pink tint. Its a little streaky on the first coat, but had great coverage on the second coat. I don't usually go in the for lighter colors, but this one I really like.

OPI - Goldeneye - This is a gold metallic foil from the James Bond Collection. Its a bit sheer and requires 2-3 coats.

OPI - What Wizardry Is This?- This is the new liquid sand shade from the OZ collection. Its a bronze matte base with gold/pink/blue micro liquid sand glitter. I really like this one for being such a unique color.

My Vampire is Buff and Goldeneye topped with Out The Door. No top coat on What Wizardry Is This?


 photo 425_zpsfcf9fd2c.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment