Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

OPI Hands Off My Kielbasa and A Woman's Prague-ative

Today I have a couple from OPI Euro Centrale Collection. Also I've been experimenting and practicing a bit with my nail art striping polishes, so we have a bit of that in there to.


Hands Off My Kielbasa - This is a nice peach shimmer. Good coverage and application, opaque in two coats.

A Woman's Prague-ative - This is a coppery shimmery foilish polish. Again good coverage and application, its a bit sheer and needs two coats.

Kiss - Nail Art Pain in black

Topped with Seche Vite


I still haven't figured out how to get my pics to come out, they're always dark and kind of yellowish but if I use the flash they're bright white, so I need to get back into camera shopping mode.



 photo 450_zps997f26d0.jpg


Here's a better pic I just took with my old camera.


 photo 455_zps63e930c5.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment