Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Monday, February 11, 2013

Zoya Ziv & Zoya Logan

Hope everyone had a good weekend. I just recently picked these two polishes up, although they're from Zoya's holiday collection from a few months ago. I wish I had gotten them earlier.

Ziv - This is a gold metallic foil. I really like this one. The coverage and application are really good. This could be a one coat polish but I went with two just for the extra pizzazz.

Logan - I absolutely love this polish. This is a beautiful emerald green shimmer with gold micro glitter/shimmer.

Topped with Out the Door.

I did pics both with and without flash

 photo 276_zps2ec0847f.jpg



 photo 279_zps4d71e68f.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment