Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Orly Miss Conduct and Orly Liquid Vinyl

Hope everyone is having a good week, we made through hump day. Its been awhile since I've pink on Wednesday but here it is.

Orly - Miss Conduct - This is a raspberry pink scattered holo polish from Orly's 2012 Holiday Collection. This is an awesome polish. I love the color and the sparkle. This has good coverage and application. I did three coats on this one for added color depth and sparkle.

Orly - Liquid Vinyl - This is Orly's black creme. This is an okay polish but like so many of the black polishes, its kind of sheer and requires at least two coats. I don't think any black can compare with WnW Black Creme.

Topped with Out The Door

Pics are with and without flash

 photo 291_zps2f67ec43.jpg

 photo 290_zps22fc3eeb.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment