Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Friday, February 8, 2013

OPI Stay The Night - OPI Chick Flick Cherry

So its been awhile since I had a new mani. I have been fighting this whatever it is that going around for three weeks now and have felt seriously yucky. It seems to be improving though, and I got motivated to do a new mani.

OPI - Chick Flick Cherry - This is quickly become my favorite red shade. I love this polish. The coverage and application is great and its an awesome blood red in two coats.

OPI - Stay The Night - Here is a liquid sand polish, this is a black base with red glitter. I know that a lot of people aren't into the liquid sand polishes, but I love them. This is one is great. Application is good, the black base is a little sheer so it does require two coats.

Chick Flick Cherry Topped With Out the Door


I just stopped by Ulta and picked up three shades from the New Euro Centrale collection. Vant to Bite My Neck, a dark grapey purple creme, You're Such a Budapest, a lavender creme and Polka.com, purple, aqua and fuchsia glitter in a clear base. I'm looking forward to using these. There were a few other colors from this collection that I'm still deciding if I want to pick up.

Also earlier this week three of the new Zoya Pixie Dust polishes arrived. London, Dahlia and Nyx. Pixiedust is Zoya's answer to Liquid Sand. London is a gray base with silver glitter, Dahlia a black base with silver glitter and Nyx is a very light blue with silver glitter. I haven't used these yet, but I'm sure they will be popping up very soon.


Hope everyone has a great weekend.

 photo 267_zps42f19124.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment