Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Monday, February 4, 2013

China Glaze Mosaic Madness and China Glaze Frostbite

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Today I have a one from China Glazes new Glitz, Bitz & Pieces collection.


China Glaze - Frostbite - This is on of my all time favorite blue polishes. Its an extremely bright medium electric blue shimmer. This is an awesome color with great coverage and application.

China Glaze - Mosaic Madness- This is a new from the Glitz Bitz & Pieces collection. This is a chocked full glitter polish. It is has medium blue and black hex glitter, large black hex glitter, small blue and black round glitter and black bar glitter. This delivery of glitter for this polish is great. It brushes on with not need for patting is have complete glitter coverage in two coats. I'm loving this one.

Topped with Out The Door

 photo 255_zpsb937ea24.jpg


 photo 254_zpse6df168e.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment