Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

OPI I Saw U Saw We Saw Warsaw and Sally Hansen Sheer Vanilla

I have a new one for the OPI Euro Centrale collection so I'll just get right to it.


Sally Hansen - Sheer Vanilla - I have had this polish for a really really long time. I like the color, this is a very sheer creme. It takes four coats for opacity but once you get there it great.

OPI - I Saw...U Saw...We Saw...Warsaw - This is a gorgeous navy blue creme for from the new Euro Centrale Collection. I absolutely love this polish. Good coverage and application even over four coats of the other polish. This is one of my new favorites

Topped with Out The Door

 photo 352_zpsbe1f621e.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment