Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Zoya - Storm

Hope everyone is having a good week. Today I have one from Zoya's new holiday collection Ornate.

Zoya - Storm - This is a black polish with multi colored holo glitter in it. The is a really nice polish. Application was very smooth. The black is very sheer and requires three coats for good coverage and opacity.

ETA on 11/9/12 - After wearing this polish for a couple of days and being in all different kinds of light, I find it has a super super nice scattered holo effect. Very pretty. Unfortunately I wasn't able to capture it in the pic.

Topped with Seche Vite

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment