Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Orly -Torrid

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Today I did a mani I've been wanting to do for quite a long time. Unfortunately, it didn't turn out quite as well as I hoped. But I know what went wrong so next time hopefully it will be better.


Orly - Torrid - This is a bright red shimmer from Orly's 2012 holiday collection, Naughty or Nice. This is a really nice polish with good coverage and application. Perfect in two coats.

Then I topped with Seche Vite. Once it was dry I put a bit of clear polish on the tips and then added a piece of lace. Once the lace was in place I again topped it with Seche Vite.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment