Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

China Glaze Creative Fantasy and China Glaze Whirled Away

I hope everyone is having a good weekend. I have a couple from the new China Glaze Cirque Du Soleil collection for you today, in a jelly sandwich.

Creative Fantasy - This is a bright, almost neon, purple jelly. This polish has very good coverage and application even though its pretty sheer.

Whirled Away - This is a glitter polish with large white hex, small black hex and black bar pieces. It is in a clear base. I was really looking forward to this polish when I first saw it because its so unusual in its look, but its a little disappointing in the glitter delivery area. It is very hard to get the glitter on the nail and took me directly placing each piece to get it on. Once on though, I really like the look of it.

Topped with Seche Vite

Since my camera sucks for taking pictures of purple, I had to adjust the color a bit, and its still not exactly right, Creative Fantasy is a little more red based and bright than the pic shows.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment